What is a concierge service?
There's always something you never get round to doing, isn't there? And, there are things that you want to do but just don't have the skills or the time. That's where I come in. Let me take care of your 'to-do' list and get things done!
Running your own business can be daunting. Asking for help with tasks is not a sign of failure though, so don’t be afraid of getting someone in. It means that you can get on with the work you really want to do.
If your home life is suffering because you are too busy at work, get some help! Again, it is not a failing. There is always someone happy to help.
If you Need some moral and practical support - getting started
All you need to do is get in touch to discuss what sort of help you require. No task is too trivial. I can usually fit new clients in at short notice and my fees are determined on the type of work, location (whether I need to charge for travel) and time so the package is specific to your needs.
Why should I use you?
I established MISSION ACCOMPLISHED in 2004 to provide a valuable service to people juggling hectic lifestyles and businesses who need an extra pair of hands on occasion. A reliable home and work personal assistant who you can call upon whenever you need to. My motivation comes from an innate desire to help people out and make things happen. A proportion of my work is charitable as it is important to me that I give back.
If I have to draft in additional resources then I only use people I trust and have experience of or ensure references are taken if it is somebody new to me.
If you need life coaching and advice then this is something that I do not offer but I would highly recommend Clare Whalley at Meta4.
My office hours are 9 - 5, Monday to Friday although there is flexibility for tasks which may need to be taken care of in the evening or over the weekend. Just ask!
Mission accomplished - Press update: feb 13'
MA is now officially an award-winning business! Mission Accomplished was awarded the Best Service Business Award 2013 at the Business Networking Awards in January. A great accolade, as great service is what I am about.
Never ending to-do list? try Mission Accomplished!
I can help with anything from finding a gardener to organising a party – see my Services page for more ideas and examples of our work. I do all the time-consuming bits and you get on with something more exciting. If I can't do the job, I will find someone who can...and hey presto! Mission accomplished!
“Select any goal, task or project in your life where you have been procrastinating and take just one step toward accomplishing it immediately. Sometimes, all you need to do to get started is to sit down and make a list of all the steps you will need to take to eventually complete the task. Then, just start and complete one item on the list, then one more...you will be amazed at what you eventually accomplish.”
- Brian Tracy, Eat That Frog
- You have saved me hours!"Can't thank you enough for all the help and support you have given. You have been so generous with your time and so efficient with everything. You have saved me hours! Mission accomplished is a good name for your business!"- Louise, Silver Sentiments
- Saved me so much time!"I have an online business supporting women on the menopause, but I’m only able to spend one day a week working on it. I run events & workshops but don’t have the time to source venues. However, with lightning speed, Pam sourced contact numbers, names & details. It saved me so much time & I was very grateful."- Jacky Lawrence, Your Exchange Network, March 2012
- Attitude is Superb"MA have worked for us on a number of occasions. The reliability, can do attitude & timely delivery provided is exemplary. MA work within budget & no unpleasant surprises ever arise. The attitude of MA staff is superb & they are a pleasure to work with."- Deb Baker, Hawthornes Research & Development
- Has an Extensive list of Contacts!"It never ceases to amaze me how Pam at Mission Accomplished quickly comes up with creative yet practical ideas for dealing with the missions she takes on. This is due in no small part to her extensive list of contacts coupled with her ability to think laterally and see things through to a successful conclusion."- Phil, Management Consultant - Lichfield
- I can rely on MA 100%"It’s great to work with Pam. She’s efficient, quickly grasps the brief and totally dependable. I know I can rely on her 100%."- Karen McElroy, FCM Associates (PR)
- I'd Recommend Pam to Anyone."Pam is very professional, reliable and trustworthy. Her organisational skills are excellent. I would have no hesitation in recommending Pam to any of my family, friends or clients."- Karen Williams, Utility Warehouse